Friday, July 2, 2010

So a little update...

Just wanted to drop a quick update to let everyone know that things are going exactly as planned. I have had a couple of really good runs and yesterday I hit a new personal distance record by going 4.57 miles in just over an hour. Not bad for a fatty who never put much stock into running and laughed out loud at the running fools I used to see around the neighborhood.


Also I have enlisted the help of technology once again. I started using the Nike+ system with my iPod. I am amazed at the information this thing gathers. Time, distance, pace, calories and best of all.....it tracks your overall progress. Info is synced with iTunes and then uploaded to the Nike+ site. You can put goals for yourself and it keeps pace of those goals. Really cool stuff:



Pretty damn nifty. Unfortunately I can't add the miles I have already gone cause this is more "real-time". As of right now I have completed about 18 miles give or take. Still a long way to go but I have time and I have a feeling I will crush my goal.
Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely awesome, baby. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete